Monday 25 May 2015

Yourself /My self

Point wise : It is about Nikhil ( Yourself /My self):
1.    My name is Nikhil.
2.      I am a boy
3.      I am 6 years old.
4.      I read in class 1 or 2, or 3 .
5.      I like to play cricket.
6       Mango is my favorite fruit.
7.      I like to read, I like to write; I like to think.
8       I like to dream.
9.      I like to listen music.
10     My hobby is music listening.
11.    I like to sleep early.
12.    I like to get up late.
13.    I can make many 3D objects with paper.
14.    Making a sketch at leisure time is also my hobby.
15     I like to be surrounded by people.
16.    I like laughing.
17.    I like to watch Cartoon
18.    I like to watch IIIFA award programs on TV.
19.    I am a good listener.
20.    I don't praise myself.
21.    I respect elders.

No comments: